Ladies and Gentlemen, your personal data are held in our database of persons, whose data are processed for the purposes related to the statutory activities of The Marek Edelman Dialogue Center, including for the purposes of ongoing contact, analytical and statistical purposes, as well as for the purpose of pursuing potential legal claims upon the termination or completion of the service. We make every effort to ensure the safety of your data. In connection with the above, we inform that:
- The processing of personal data is carried out pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), which means that the processing of data is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the data controller. This means that your personal data will be processed primarily for the purpose of sending invitations, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes and, potentially, establishing and pursuing claims,and the defense against claims.
- At the same time, we inform that you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal;
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing, or until requesting the cessation of their processing. This period may be extended until the expiry of the expiration period for potential claims, if the processing of personal data is necessary for pursuing or the defense against such claims.
- With regard to the processing of data for the purpose described above, your personal data may be provided to other recipients or categories of personal data recipients. The recipients of your personal data may be only:
- other entities authorized to receive your personal data, on the basis of relevant provisions of the law;
- other entities that process your personal data on behalf of the data controller, on the basis of a concluded personal data processing outsourcing agreement (so-called processing entities).
- The data controller has no intention of transferring data to a third country or international organization.
- The data subject has the right to request from the data controller access to personal data, their rectification, erasure or limiting the processing of personal data and to object to such processing, as well as the right to transfer the data to another data controller.
- Complaints regarding the activities of The Marek Edelman Dialogue Center may be submitted to the office of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- The data controller does not envisage automated decision-making.
With kind regards,
The Marek Edelman Dialogue Center team