Visitors Regulations of the Marek Edelman Dialogue Center in Łódź for the duration of the COVID-19 epidemic
I. General information
- Entry to the Center indicates the Visitors' acceptance of the Regulations.
- Visiting the exposition of the Dialogue Center takes place at the hours determined by the Director of the Center.
- In the building and in the surrounding area, there is a monitoring network recording the image.
- The Rules pertaining to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are available to Visitors at the Gatehouse, in a designated place in the foyer and on the Center's website (centrumdialogu.com/rodo).
II. Rules concerning access to the building and visits to expositions and exhibitions
- The opening hours of the Center are as follows: exposition: from Monday to Friday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. and on Saturdays and
Sundays: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- The tours must be individual, without a guide.
- For sanitary reasons, there are restrictions concerning the number of persons simultaneously present in the building with a limit of up to 24 visitors, including a maximum of 12 persons on one exposition floor. The number of visitors simultaneously present on the Center's premises and in the area of individual expositions is verified by reception and security staff.
- Visitors are obliged to move about the exposition according to the designated direction of the tour without the possibility of turning back.
- The last entry to the exposition takes place half an hour before the closing time.
- An obligation is introduced for visitors to disinfect their hands at the entrance to the institution using disinfectants provided by the Center.
- Visitors entering the Center and their luggage may be controlled using electronic devices for detecting hazardous materials and dangerous objects. Persons who refuse control will not be admitted to the Center.
- During the tour, the instructions given by the security, reception desk and core employees of the Center need to be followed.
- Visitors are obligated to move in a way that ensures that the physical distance of at least 2 m is maintained, unless this distance is not possible due to caring for a child up to 13 years of age, a person with a disability certificate, a person with a disability degree certificate, a person with a special educational needs statement or a person who cannot move on their own due to their health condition. The physical distance requirement does not apply to persons living together or maintaining a common household.
- Children up to 13 years of age may enter the Center only under the supervision of a person exercising parental authority, legal guardian or other adult.
- Visitors are obligated to cover their mouth and nose with clothing or parts thereof, mask, visor, helmet or protective helmet referred to in Article 40(1) of the Act of 20 June 1997 - The Law on Road Traffic (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 110, 284, 568 and 695).
- The obligation to cover mouth and nose does not apply with respect to the following:
1) a child up to the age of 4,
2) a person who cannot cover their mouth or nose because of their health condition, pervasive developmental disorders, mental disorders, moderate, severe or profound intellectual disabilities, or a person who has difficulty in covering or exposing their mouth or nose on their own; the presentation of a certificate or statement to that effect is not required.
- Exposing the mouth and nose is possible:
1) where it is necessary to identify or verify the identity of the person concerned,
2) in connection with the provision of services to the person concerned, insofar as this is necessary for the provision thereof,
3) in order to communicate with a deaf person.
- There is a limit on the number of persons present in the toilets: this number may not exceed half the number of toilets at a time. Information on the introduction of detailed rules on the number of persons is placed at the entrance to the toilets.
- There is a limit of 1 person using the lift at the Center. Except for the persons caring for: a child up to the age of 13, a person with a disability certificate, a person with a disability degree certificate, a person with a special educational needs statement or a person who cannot move on their own due to their health condition.
- The cloakroom at the Center is closed.
- Taking photographs and video recording at the Center must not interfere with tourist traffic or disturb other visitors. The footage may be used exclusively for non-commercial purposes.
- Commercial use of the footage is possible after obtaining written consent, a request should be sent
- It is permitted to enter the Center with animals. In special circumstances, the employees of the Center may not consent to this. The owner is bound to exercise due control over the animal.
- The following prohibitions are in force in the exposition area:
1) to bring firearms;
2) to bring dangerous and sharp objects;
3) to smoke and to use e-cigarettes or smokeless tobacco products;
4) to eat or drink;
5) to visit the Center after consumption of alcohol or drugs;
6) to make phone calls with the use of mobile devices.